More email arrive.
Thanks for joining eHarmony. We know our success depends on the kind of experience you have during your membership. Everyone here is determined to make it a positive, exciting, and fulfilling one.
We have five objectives that guide every action we take:
- We will always see you as an individual and treat you with respect and compassion.
- We will remain passionately committed to finding you a soul mate to share the rest of your life.
- We will reply to your correspondence in a timely and accurate fashion.
- We will respect your privacy and never share your email or personal information with any one.
- We will continually work to improve eHarmony, making it easier to use and more effective for you.
eHarmony is really a partnership. We match you with highly compatible candidates and you communicate and get to know them. Without both parties pulling in the same direction it would be hard to get the desired results. Below is a list of steps I highly encourage you to take in order to maximize your eHarmony experience.
- Review All Your ABOUT ME Answers and Make Sure Every Question is Completed – This will be the first personal details your matches see about you.
- Examine Your MATCH SETTINGS – The more restrictive they are the more they will limit your number of matches.
- Make Sure Your AUTO-RENEW button is turned ON – This will ensure that you never lose contact with your matches and receive a discount membership price on renewal.
- Post Your Photo – You can reveal it whenever you like.
- Communicate with every match or at a minimum close or put on hold those not of interest – Let your matches know where they stand.
- Take advantage of FastTrack Communication – Once you feel comfortable with a match offer them FastTrack, to move directly into Open Communication.
Login to review your account.
Over the next few days and weeks you’re going to receive several emails from eHarmony. Each has a different purpose, but all are designed to move you closer to the relationship you’ve dreamed of having.
You’ve already received a welcome from eHarmony’s founder, Dr. Neil Clark Warren as well as our “What To Expect From eHarmony” email. Here are the some additional emails you can expect to receive.
- Our Most Common Frequently Asked Questions
- A Reminder to Post Your Photo (if you haven’t already)
- An offer to Refer A Friend to eHarmony
- Dimensions, our member’s only monthly Newsletter
Lastly, if you ever have any questions or concerns we want to know about them. At the bottom of every eHarmony page is a Help link. This is your key to reaching us and we will do everything within our power to address your issue.
All my best,
eHarmony Customer Care