- answered exactly five About Me questions:
- What are you most passionate about?
- What are the THREE things for which you are MOST thankful?
- Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
- What are three of your BEST life-skills?
- The four things your friends say about you are:
- have no photos.
- have no RelyID. (Having RelyID means they once joined.)
- have no Premium Personality Profile badge.
- never move up in your My Matches list when you “sort by Recent Activity”.
- never switch from “Introduction” to “1 2 3 4 OPEN” when you’re doing the “Let them view you first” trick.
- never show up in your “Who Has Viewed Me” list, even after you sent communication.
- never show up in your “Match Updates” list.
- never respond to communication or close the match.
- have their email address hidden in their profile.
- have profiles that tell you to contact them in Facebook.
How long should I wait for them to join?
According to our reader poll, 56% of respondents subscribed either immediately or within one week after they finished the questionnaire. 70% of respondents subscribed within a month after the questionnaire. Therefore, waiting a month for a reply already covers 70% of new registrants.