How to get more matches for your money’s worth at eHarmony:
eHarmony’s official answer:
Is there anything I can do to increase my number of matches?
eHarmony’s goal is to provide each user with at least 10 to 25 highly compatible individuals with whom you can communicate. How quickly this happens depends on the pace with which new participants become involved, your particular compatibility profile, and your Match Settings criteria. You might want to review and reconsider your Match Settings. These are your criteria for geographical location, race, religious denomination, whether a person has children, etc. If you are open to broadening some of these criteria, especially geographical location, the likelihood increases that we can find you matches who are not only highly compatible with you, but also meet your Match Settings criteria. To review your Match Settings, login to eHarmony, go to the My Settings section and click on the Match Settings link.1
eHarmony Blog’s unofficial answer:
- Optimise your Match Settings. See “Tips and tricks: Match Settings“.
- Want kids, accept those with kids, be willing to relocate and fully expand your age range.
- Be a Christian, White/Non-Hispanic, earn more than $40,000, and have at least a Bachelor degree. See Membership Demographics.
- Click “Find New Matches” at least once a day or until you get five per day. See also “HTML file automates finding new matches” and “5 matches a day – that’s the limit!“.
- Live in Denver, Colorado. See “Top 10 cities for the keyword ‘eHarmony’“.
- Advanced: Have an eHarmony Match Circuit.
- Advanced: Retake the test and lower your requirements on Section 4 and Section 10.